25.12.09

time's up

i'll start off with the three birthday girls :
WenXin/Angeline/ Pearly.
*there should be four of them! but then Mabel wasn't there*

logggg cakeey !
syl ! so nice the cake also give you destroy until very jialat already lah! LOL.

Iffah's DEAREST sister, (look like Dora right!) wthhh. HAHAHA.
i seriously love Iffah's kitten.
but i swear i love puppy more (:
shit my fringe, quick grow lah ! >:/
After spaming ourselves with food, SEAfood.
Seoul Garden was great.
what's with me ?!?! omgomg. LOL.
I was happily spamming scoops of ice cream,
and i forgot everything about menstrual cramps-.- wth.
This one not my table hor, scary -.-
She super cute i tell you !
After she took a team picture for us, she turned the camera facing herself,
and then she pose a twist and capture. WTHHHELLL MS CHANG.

Training today, almost fainted. I said almost. Stretched, went up hall.
get ready, set go. 18 sprints and then 12 suicides. 5 sprints for miss layups on
match against YishunTown, 15 sprints for miss layups against NUS(A match that
we really did very badly. No, maybe only me) i scored only 2 points for the 1st,2nd
and 3rd quarters. Ms Chang(the act cute one^^) told me personally that i have to score
8 more points in the last quarter. I stared at her, wth. I just have no idea why on earth
did i said that. Not only that, she also told me that for every miss balls i made, the team
will have to do 1 sprint. I missed, and i scored too. 5-6 seconds left, i only scored 6 points.
One more ball to go. Steal, run, fast break. Whistle went off, and score! HAHAHA,
long winded -.-
Cheryl's house for BBQ tomorrow ! yay.