19.11.09

out of place

smile , (188)

i don't like 3-D now, it made me dizzy -.- thanks Ryan for this
photo (: 3/2 next year, found out that my class next year included
alot of crazy peeps, omg. nowadays busy like shit, i want my m'sia
quick ! got drawlots yesterday, and lessy was my roommate for m'sia
trip. OMG lah, who want this fat pigg ! HAHAHA. eh les, you better
pack all your stuffs properly and please, dont call me to help you wash
your undergarments everyday. hahahaha !
thursday -- training (i want buy wallet!)
**billabong one okay, silversilver! right jianing :D
friday -- match against hawks. this shall be our last match
before leaving for m'sia. let's play well team.
even if we are going to qualify for second round, we're redrawing out (:
saturday -- training , shall pack my luggage ! (get all my things done)
sunday -- closing ceremony of my school basketball courts , omg .
indoor court coming soon, but by the time, i'm already sec4, bullshit.
tsktsk, nvm, i shall be more tann :D